Luke Moffat tests the Phone Skope paired with a Vortex Spotter

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
attachment.php

Rokslide's own Luke Moffat put the Phone Skope system to the test paired with a Vortex spotter this last fall in Alaska's backcountry. Luke also tested the optional Bluetooth Wireless Remote offered by Phone Skope. See how it all stacked up for him and if this system can save you some weight come fall.

http://www.rokslide.com/2012-01-09-05-09-42/optics/404-phone-skope-with-luke-moffat

Last edited:

skolberg

FNG
Hey Luke, nice review on the phone scope. I am looking at a used 16x48x65mm Razor myself. Looks like you are able to really reach out there and take some nice pics long range. I know this is not totally related to the phone scope itself, but what are your thoughts on your scope? I am in the market and $800 seems like a good price for razor glass. appreciate any insight.

luke moffat

Super Moderator
Hey Luke, nice review on the phone scope. I am looking at a used 16x48x65mm Razor myself. Looks like you are able to really reach out there and take some nice pics long range. I know this is not totally related to the phone scope itself, but what are your thoughts on your scope? I am in the market and $800 seems like a good price for razor glass. appreciate any insight.

Its a good piece of glass for the money. Is it a Swaro or Zeiss or Leica or Kowa.....no but it is worth the $$$ at $800 likely.

skolberg

FNG
Thank Luke, I was fortunate enough to pick it up for $700 from a great guy here on Rokslide, can't wait to get out and check it out. How much should a full phone scope setup cost for the razor?