2019 Cold Bow Challenge

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
How cow! I was actually gonna buy some new trekking poles for this season. I am beyond thankful.

Thanks Robby and Travis for doing all the work with this challenge. Once again I learned that its never too soon to start getting ready for next season.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rgroves79

Lil-Rokslider
6/17/19. We've drawn for the winners!. If your name is on list, you have until 6/24 to claim your prize BY posting on this thread, and emailing me at [email protected]. If you want to trade your prizes, that's fine but work it out among the other winners. I only want one email with contact/shipping info per winner, please.

Pyro Putty- Scottyboy
PhoneSkope w/ Bluetooth Shutter- Bigwoods
$100 Camofire Gift Certificate- Chippewarrior
$200 Crispi Boot Gift Certificate- rgroves
Black Ovis Custom Arrow/ID- Billy Goat
Ironwill Outfitters Broadheads or k1 Ultralight Knife- JDZ
S&S Archery Trekking Poles- don carpenter
Vortex Viper HD 20-60x85 Spotter- jfs82

Consider my prize claimed!

jfs82

WKR
Wow, did not expect to win at all, really enjoyed the challenge and forgot to check on drawing even (still was watching the thread apparently). Thanks for sponsoring this, can't wait t do it next year. You all are great and I'm grateful.

JDZ

WKR
Thanks a lot Robby, Travis, Rokslide, and Iron Will Outfitters. I'd try the K1 knife. I hope to put my prize to great use on my upcoming antelope, elk, and deer hunts this fall. Looks like a great piece. Wow. Thanks again.

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks a lot Robby, Travis, Rokslide, and Iron Will Outfitters. I'd try the K1 knife. I hope to put my prize to great use on my upcoming antelope, elk, and deer hunts this fall. Looks like a great piece. Wow. Thanks again.

Lucky dog. Congrats!

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wow, did not expect to win at all, really enjoyed the challenge and forgot to check on drawing even (still was watching the thread apparently). Thanks for sponsoring this, can't wait t do it next year. You all are great and I'm grateful.

And with 1 entry! Congrats! I won a trip to Africa with one ticket a while ago!

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Hey peoples, @Billy Goat just donated his Black Ovis Arrow Build to a veteran. If you've served and need these arrows, jump on this thread. He's only taking 5 entries!

@ktowncamo

wekilldeer

Lil-Rokslider
Congrats guys!! A huge thank you to everyone involved and of course all of the sponsors as well. Happy hunting!

JDZ

WKR
Look what greeted me when I got home from work today. I can hardly wait to have a reason to try this out.

5b56bff6727d248a91701cca47fe3fbd.jpg