Looking for summer and early season solid color pant recommendations

Mountain Hardwear makes some stellar stuff for climbing and backpacking that are very light, stretchy, water resistant and tough. My Go To packing pants for alpine fishing trips.

ssliger

WKR
Take a look at Propper tactical pants. I got a pair of the stl 2 for $45 last summer. They come in solids and are fairly light and treated with dwr.

KMT

WKR
Thumbs up for the EB guide pants. They don't look too tough, but they are.

DWinVA

WKR
I tried the EBs and as said above they were tight in the wrong places. Sitka Ascents come in a solid color.

God Bless.

OP
A

aron

WKR
Thanks guys, will look into them. I have tiburon in camo and do like them. Just looking for additional options to try add well. Problem seems to be they are all tree hugger shit that I'm trying to avoid

luke moffat

Super Moderator
Kuhl renegades are pretty awesome. And now I live in their raptor pants for everyday stuff around town and such but the renegades are great for hiking and I have a couple pairs of each but need to get more raptors cause I don't see myself ever wearing jeans around town. Likely going to mainly use kuhl renegades, and eb guide pants this coming year both are great as are the 5.11 pants forget the name right now but hunted and hikes in kuiu attacks, rb guides and the 5.11 pants and all worked great and dried out fast.

Orion81

FNG
+1 for Kuhl Renegades...I've been wearing them for a couple years for backpacking. I wore these and brought an extra pair of KUIU Attacks during this seasons September high mountain buck hunt. I wore the Kuhl's for five days in a row and never put on the KUIU's. Great lightweight pants!

davescarp

WKR
LOL about the EB guide pants being nut huggers. My wife just pointed this out to me yesterday!