Looking for Boat Rental - Fairbanks AK

Hey everyone. Hoping to get some help. 3 of us have a 2023 moose hunt in AK. We have our air taxi settled and are now in search of a place to rent 2 rafts. The Key is one raft needs to be able to handle a little motor on the back so we can go back up the river. So in total, one normal raft and one raft that can handle a motor. Does anyone have a lead on who rents out this type of equipment in Fairbanks AK?? Ive searched online and called all the big rental names but no one has a raft and motor. Just standard rafts.

Anyones help would be MUCH appreciated.
Dunbar

Larry Bartlett

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor

He's the only one i know who rents the rip-off raft design with transom option.

OP
M

He's the only one i know who rents the rip-off raft design with transom option.

Where can I buy your boat design?

Larry Bartlett

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Master, not sure if this is disapproval or something else, but I'll say when someone asks me for advise...it has to include all options even if those options aren't agreeable to my own agenda. I dont like or recommend this knuckle head but in this case he might have a viable rental option for the OP where no other option exists locally.

Scottf270

WKR
Larry, then offer the help to the original poster without the malice. Most of us are tired of hearing about it. Either fight him, forgive him, or forget it.
( I'm not even saying you are wrong about Troy Sessions, just that the negativity is getting old)

Larry Bartlett

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I thought i was helping by even mentioning his name as a local resource. Mistakenly assumed it were best to post the link to the old thread with the whole story vs over explaining the personal contradiction.

I'm trying to play by all the PC preferences here while still being me somehow. I didn't intend malice toward anyone, just offered info when no one else had replied.

trapperJ

Lil-Rokslider
LB good on ya for the recommendation. I've no dog in this fight but if I hated a dude I'd never recommend him. Probably reflects on me in a negative way so in my book this example reflects well on you!

Arcticmanak

Lil-Rokslider
I don't know how substantial the flow of the river is that you are intending to motor upstream, but we've used a mount like this on a NRS raft, 5hp motor and motored across a lake and down a flat stretch of river. Or do you have something like a zodiak type raft with a built in transom in mind?
1667844286809.png

Larry, then offer the help to the original poster without the malice. Most of us are tired of hearing about it. Either fight him, forgive him, or forget it.
( I'm not even saying you are wrong about Troy Sessions, just that the negativity is getting old)
Yes, very old, childish actually.

Hey everyone. Hoping to get some help. 3 of us have a 2023 moose hunt in AK. We have our air taxi settled and are now in search of a place to rent 2 rafts. The Key is one raft needs to be able to handle a little motor on the back so we can go back up the river. So in total, one normal raft and one raft that can handle a motor. Does anyone have a lead on who rents out this type of equipment in Fairbanks AK?? Ive searched online and called all the big rental names but no one has a raft and motor. Just standard rafts.

Anyones help would be MUCH appreciated.
Dunbar
Did you ever find a boat and motor raft you were looking for?
Childish, you mean kinda like resurrecting a year old thread to call that out?
In Bartlet's case, it has been over 3 years since your posting.

Larry Bartlett

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Don't poke the hive TS unless you want me to become acutely interested in your presence. Best you let a sleeping dog rest, IMO.