Looking For A New Pack? Definitely Consider The AKEK CLIMAX !!

JNDEER

WKR
Not big on the #… but I hunt and kill sh*t. Would give you an honest opinion on testing the pack 👍

BarCO

Lil-Rokslider
Hey Roksliders,

It's been a long journey but an awesome one! Thanks to feedback from many of you and other testers we have been working with.

We are exciting to announce the AKEK CLIMAX 5400 Pack. We truly believe this pack will make a big rumble in the industry (hopefully in a good way)!

This pack is in stock and ready to order now but we are looking for a few Roksliders to run it through the paces and determine if anything needs to be adjusted in the next production batch.

Simply make a comment to enter the giveaway. We will announce the winners on Monday!

Here is a link to the details and specs on our website: https://akek.com/product/climax-5400-pack/

And here is a short video for those of you who want a quick preview:

Happy to answer any questions if you have any.

Brandon
Thanks, looks good

Trapyotes

FNG
Looks like a 21st century pack, the design appears to be an architectural masterpiece. I would like to try one on this 59 year old back this coming fall.

Jolley78MT

Lil-Rokslider
Looks like a great design and we'll make. Would love to see how this handles an AK diy solo moose hunt this year. Would be great feedback for you!

Read1t48

WKR
I’m in. The pack market is very competitive. Good on you for the courage to compete. Victory goes to the man in the arena.

peterk123

WKR
I'm in. I use a 5900 as a day pack, for backountry fishing, overnight hunting trips in the mountains and even to haul back rocks for the garden. I promise to put it through its paces.