Looking For A New Pack? Definitely Consider The AKEK CLIMAX !!

Randle

WKR
Looks great I have shed hunt, bear season and elk season that would give it a workout

OP
AKEK

AKEK

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
That looks like an awesome pack. I love all the organization pouches!
How heavy is it and how much will it cost?
Weight is 6lbs 11oz. Cost on our website right now is $540. It's really a great price compared to other competitor packs in the same size range.

OP
AKEK

AKEK

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Looks versatile. I didn't see any weight specs. Maybe I missed it on your web page?

Do the pockets come off the waist belt?

Sure looks worth trying out.

Weight is 6lbs 11oz without the rain cover and accessory pockets. And yes the hip belt accessory pockets definitely come off.

TagEater

Lil-Rokslider
I am most excited to see the lid conversion to a daypack! I think that in a couple of years, this will be a standard option on hunting packs

Finally finished my 2nd knee replacement and ready to get back to my normal outings, hijes, scouting ... I'd love to give this one a run through the ringer, like I did the original.

By the way, It's nice to not only see AKEK still around, but it's awesome to see you're expanding.

Maverick1

WKR
Hey Roksliders,

It's been a long journey but an awesome one! Thanks to feedback from many of you and other testers we have been working with.

We are exciting to announce the AKEK CLIMAX 5400 Pack. We truly believe this pack will make a big rumble in the industry (hopefully in a good way)!

This pack is in stock and ready to order now but we are looking for a few Roksliders to run it through the paces and determine if anything needs to be adjusted in the next production batch.

Simply make a comment to enter the giveaway. We will announce the winners on Monday!

Here is a link to the details and specs on our website: https://akek.com/product/climax-5400-pack/

And here is a short video for those of you who want a quick preview:

Happy to answer any questions if you have any.

Brandon
@AKEK - I am interested in this pack and can help with providing feedback. I have used plenty of other backpacks over the years to compare it to, and quite a bit of experience hunting deer, elk, bear, etc. from the ground and a treestand.

Thank you.