Looking For A New Pack? Definitely Consider The AKEK CLIMAX !!

Hey Roksliders,

It's been a long journey but an awesome one! Thanks to feedback from many of you and other testers we have been working with.

We are exciting to announce the AKEK CLIMAX 5400 Pack. We truly believe this pack will make a big rumble in the industry (hopefully in a good way)!

This pack is in stock and ready to order now but we are looking for a few Roksliders to run it through the paces and determine if anything needs to be adjusted in the next production batch.

Simply make a comment to enter the giveaway. We will announce the winners on Monday!

Here is a link to the details and specs on our website: https://akek.com/product/climax-5400-pack/

And here is a short video for those of you who want a quick preview:

Happy to answer any questions if you have any.

Brandon
I’d love to test the pack out. I’m running a fitness program with clients that involves a lot of rucking. I can be using it as much as 3 times a week. I can get it out in the elements as early as next week. I’m also in the military and we do expeditions in rain, snow, sleet and shine. Please let me know!

TheHammer

WKR
I’m all about modular setups for organizing purposes and this pack has several great features. Size seems perfect! Hopefully fit on it is popular.

Looks interesting. If you are interested in constructive input I will throw my hat into the ring as a person to put it through its paces. Your pack has some unique options. Do you have a retailer in Washington so I could get hands on? I will have to keep an eye on this to see how the pack progresses. Good luck!