looking for a new or youth hunter

daddie63

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi all,

With the holiday season and in the spirit of giving, I have a scope I would like to gift to a new or youth hunter. Now its not much of a scope, especially nowadays, but all 3 of my children took their first big game animals with it so it has some good mojo.
Its a Pentax Gameseeker 3-9x40 with 2 horizontal hash marks for extended range shooting. Like I said not a high tech or fancy scope at all but it is still got some life left in it and if someone in need of a scope could put it to good use I would be happy for them to have it.
I don't need anything for it, however if you would like to throw a few bucks to Ryan for this site great. Just message me and I will get it shipped out to you within a day or 2.

Merry Christmas to all.

Goober

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I run a group called Kids and Mentors Outdoors, or KAMO in Wisconsin. We match background checked mentors with kids who want to participate in hunting, fishing, camping, ect. We own a few rifles for kids use, and have a few without scopes. If you'd like to donate the scope to us, I'd happily take care of rings and sight-in. If you want to know more, kamokids.org We are a 501c3 non profit that is 100% volunteer. No administration, no mileage reimbursement, nada. No kid ever pays a dime, and every mentor pays $15 a year for the privilege of mentoring.

If someone else has spoken up, or is in need, by all means go for it!!

Ben Gruber
[email protected]

OP
D

daddie63

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Perfect Ben its all yours. I will get it shipped to you and email you with the shipping info. Thank you for your work also.

Clarktar

WKR
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Often amazed at the quality of members on this site.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

OP
D

daddie63

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Mod700 that's very kind of you. Not needed but much appreciated. Thank you.

Goober

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got the scope in the mail today! Thanks again, it'll see many deer as the extended eyes of beginners!

I also just returned from an annual youth deer camp Learn to Hunt. 21 kids spent 3 days, 2 nights of wildlife biology, hunters safety and hunting. Complete with bunkhouse and group camp-style meals. 12 deer shot, including 6 bucks. 2 8-pointers! All takes place on WI DNR property dedicated to outdoor and wildlife education. No hunting allowed, except for our annual event (and a pheasant learn-to-hunt). I'll try and share a picture soon!

Pdawg88

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Got the scope in the mail today! Thanks again, it'll see many deer as the extended eyes of beginners!

I also just returned from an annual youth deer camp Learn to Hunt. 21 kids spent 3 days, 2 nights of wildlife biology, hunters safety and hunting. Complete with bunkhouse and group camp-style meals. 12 deer shot, including 6 bucks. 2 8-pointers! All takes place on WI DNR property dedicated to outdoor and wildlife education. No hunting allowed, except for our annual event (and a pheasant learn-to-hunt). I'll try and share a picture soon!

I think I have an old Bushnell laying around I can throw your way. Not much but it might help, pm or text me an address and I'll ship it out tomorrow. 405-227-5533

OP
D

daddie63

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Glad to hear the weekend went well goober. Those kids are fortunate to have you.