looking for a new or youth hunter

daddie63

WKR
Hi all,

With the holiday season and in the spirit of giving, I have a scope I would like to gift to a new or youth hunter. Now its not much of a scope, especially nowadays, but all 3 of my children took their first big game animals with it so it has some good mojo.
Its a Pentax Gameseeker 3-9x40 with 2 horizontal hash marks for extended range shooting. Like I said not a high tech or fancy scope at all but it is still got some life left in it and if someone in need of a scope could put it to good use I would be happy for them to have it.
I don't need anything for it, however if you would like to throw a few bucks to Ryan for this site great. Just message me and I will get it shipped out to you within a day or 2.

Merry Christmas to all.

I run a group called Kids and Mentors Outdoors, or KAMO in Wisconsin. We match background checked mentors with kids who want to participate in hunting, fishing, camping, ect. We own a few rifles for kids use, and have a few without scopes. If you'd like to donate the scope to us, I'd happily take care of rings and sight-in. If you want to know more, kamokids.org We are a 501c3 non profit that is 100% volunteer. No administration, no mileage reimbursement, nada. No kid ever pays a dime, and every mentor pays $15 a year for the privilege of mentoring.

If someone else has spoken up, or is in need, by all means go for it!!

Ben Gruber
[email protected]

Perfect Ben its all yours. I will get it shipped to you and email you with the shipping info. Thank you for your work also.

Often amazed at the quality of members on this site.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Got the scope in the mail today! Thanks again, it'll see many deer as the extended eyes of beginners!

I also just returned from an annual youth deer camp Learn to Hunt. 21 kids spent 3 days, 2 nights of wildlife biology, hunters safety and hunting. Complete with bunkhouse and group camp-style meals. 12 deer shot, including 6 bucks. 2 8-pointers! All takes place on WI DNR property dedicated to outdoor and wildlife education. No hunting allowed, except for our annual event (and a pheasant learn-to-hunt). I'll try and share a picture soon!

Got the scope in the mail today! Thanks again, it'll see many deer as the extended eyes of beginners!

I also just returned from an annual youth deer camp Learn to Hunt. 21 kids spent 3 days, 2 nights of wildlife biology, hunters safety and hunting. Complete with bunkhouse and group camp-style meals. 12 deer shot, including 6 bucks. 2 8-pointers! All takes place on WI DNR property dedicated to outdoor and wildlife education. No hunting allowed, except for our annual event (and a pheasant learn-to-hunt). I'll try and share a picture soon!

I think I have an old Bushnell laying around I can throw your way. Not much but it might help, pm or text me an address and I'll ship it out tomorrow. 405-227-5533

Back