Look at the new NRL Hunter

They have a skills division that's allows coaching, so she may be able to enter that. Not sure how this works exactly, but you may be able
To shoot the stage first, then coach her. From what I've seen they are more accommodating to getting people out there and shooting than about any competitive shooting sport I've seen.

I shot the Oklahoma match this year as my first one, it was a blast and I highly recommend it!
I'm going to try to make the Laramie match, maybe cameo, and if everything works out, the final in Idaho.

If you're on the fence about shooting one of these, do it!
Great thanks.
Would be 1st event for both of us so unless they give a prize for last place I don't see the point of not doing skills.
I only have a light tripod. And her rifle is bdl and I'm not interested in putting detachable bottom metal on it.
We just want to become better hunters.

ChrisAU

WKR
I want to do the match in Blakey GA in April, but I’m not sure I can find enough 6.5 PRC ammo lol

Also have my first child due 4/5, match is 4/1-4/3. So probably not going to make it this year.

cfossen

FNG
Great thanks.
Would be 1st event for both of us so unless they give a prize for last place I don't see the point of not doing skills.
I only have a light tripod. And her rifle is bdl and I'm not interested in putting detachable bottom metal on it.
We just want to become better hunters.
The match in Laramie will be organized to do random prize table after the top 3 in each class so you have a good chance at something nice for that extra entry cost.

The match in Laramie will be organized to do random prize table after the top 3 in each class so you have a good chance at something nice for that extra entry cost.
Haha, I've never shot positional or any kind of match.
I'll be lucky to get a 25% hit rate.
Only thing I'll be winning is last place.

cfossen

FNG
Haha, I've never shot positional or any kind of match.
I'll be lucky to get a 25% hit rate.
Only thing I'll be winning is last place.
It's not a positional match. It's field shooting. Ryan and Tanya are even coming out to shoot.
You'll be able to engage targets from prone 90% of the time. You just might have cactus in your nuts while trying to lay prone.