Links to ammo currently available online:

OP
F

fmyth

WKR
Man I'd like to try these, but at that price I'll wait. $76 shipped, woof. But, its a bit disconcerting that that is the price direct from Federal. Probably won't see them cheaper at distributors? Idk.
That's the MSRP so retailers will likely charge the same or more until demand subsides.

OP
F

fmyth

WKR
Here’s the links that I keep open on my computer to watch for ammo and reloading supplies:

discord.gg/reloading

I also registered at ammoseek.com and set up searches/alerts for my calibers.
When something is available I get a text message and an email.

When actively looking for ammo or reloading supplies I keep each open in a separate window on my computer.

You'll find that you will miss more times than you score. Each time you get an alert on a product you want but can't check out before it goes out of stock take a min and set up an account with that vendor. Next time you'll be able to check out faster.

Using these tools I have "tagged out" on ammo for all of my guns in the last month and have been able to get powder and bullets for reloading. Now I am "on the hunt" for primers. They are the Holy Grail right now.

cman79

FNG
Saw this was available from Midway tonight.

Nosler Trophy Grade Ammunition 300 Winchester Magnum 180 Grain AccuBond Box of 20