Links to ammo currently available online:

Usi05

WKR
Never been a better case for reloading. These prices are stupid

Uncle gave me a book and said I could use his stuff when I was a kid to do it. Never did. Wondering if offer is still on table because this is nuts!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
F

fmyth

WKR
Never been a better case for reloading. These prices are stupid
Over the last few weeks I've noticed that the prices on most common ammo is dropping. Earlier in the week I posted Remington Core Lokt .30-06 for $15 a box. Now that Vista has Remington Ammo back in production I think we will see prices drop further.

Mac7

WKR

ChrisAU

WKR

Mannn I've been looking for those Federal Nosler Accubond 270 loads for a while. Thanks!

Mac7

WKR
300 WSM

pk_

WKR
When you guys are able to grab these are they in stock ready to ship or are these ‘available for back order’???

OP
F

fmyth

WKR
When you guys are able to grab these are they in stock ready to ship or are these ‘available for back order’???
In stock. I haven't found anyone that's allowing backorders right now.

pk_

WKR
In stock. I haven't found anyone that's allowing backorders right now.
Thank you guys! I was able to grab some boxes of 30-06 from a link above and answered my own question. Hopefully $50/box is not way too high for those nosler accubond. I did recently place a back order I believe it was optics planet and I thi no it said ships in 3-5 months🤦‍♂️ Should have known to check Rokslide for what’s what 👍

Thank you guys! I was able to grab some boxes of 30-06 from a link above and answered my own question. Hopefully $50/box is not way too high for those nosler accubond. I did recently place a back order I believe it was optics planet and I thi no it said ships in 3-5 months🤦‍♂️ Should have known to check Rokslide for what’s what 👍
If optics planet is saying 3-5 months you should expect it to arrive this time next year... they are horrible at that

• Haha
Reactions: pk_
OP
F

fmyth

WKR

pharmdeez

FNG