Limited rotation QD base options?

Sundodger

Lil-Rokslider
Looking for some limited rotation QD bases for hollow plastic stock, to my surprise I am just finding GrovTech GTHM198 which is full rotation.

I am not real particular on the exact amount of rotation, somewhere in the 45 deg -180 deg range should be fine.

Any other suppliers that make something like this?

OP
S

Sundodger

Lil-Rokslider
The GrovTech link you shared only has limited rotation for the threaded cup, their hollow stock option there only a 360 deg unit.

The impact weapons unit is interesting, it claims to be an 8 position limited rotation. Does that mean each position has a 45 deg of rotation?

sndmn11

WKR
The GrovTech link you shared only has limited rotation for the threaded cup, their hollow stock option there only a 360 deg unit.

The impact weapons unit is interesting, it claims to be an 8 position limited rotation. Does that mean each position has a 45 deg of rotation?
I see what you are saying now.

I used to have a few of the IWC micro flush mounts, but gave them away since. I am almost certain it is 8 possible fixed positions, rather than a small arc of rotation.

OP
S

Sundodger

Lil-Rokslider
I just called Noveske, their "limited rotation" option is actually a fixed 4 position.

Anyone else making an actual limited rotation QD cup for hollow stocks?