Lightweight fleece liner gloves

Voyageur

WKR
When winter conditions here at home allow for it I enjoy spending time snowshoeing. Even when I can't snowshoe I still do a good amount of winter walking/hiking and working outside. For those bitter cold and windy days I have a pair of arctic plunge mitts. When wearing them it is nice to also wear a lightweight pair of liner gloves underneath for those times I need to exit the plunge mitts for finesse tasks. I sat down at the computer this afternoon for what I thought would be a simple quick purchase. As evidenced by this post, such was not the case. Can anyone recommend a simple lightweight fleece liner glove? Touch screen capability is not a necessity.
Thanks.

yfarm

WKR
Lots of running gloves on amazon, light weight good grip
I bought a pr of fleece rapdom fingerless gloves mitts off ebay, work well running, snow shoveling down below zero. Much less bulky than the usual glomitts.

sivart

WKR
manzilla used to make an amazing liner with no seams. I bought like 8 pairs. Wish I would have bought 20. They stopped making them. The were crazy warm for their weight, and no seams, make shooting like you weren't wearing gloves

Macro

Lil-Rokslider
I always used to use polypro liner gloves, but was given a pair of Smartwool liner gloves for Christmas of 2010. They are thin enough that I can light my stove and perform other functions without taking my gloves off. There's a bonus in that I can grab my pot with them on (not recommended with polypro, which melts).

I have a pair of Mountain Laurel Designs eVent mittens to wear over them when it's raining. I also have a pair of fleece gloves which are big enough that i can wear them over the Smartwool. I plan to get a pair of fleece mittens, though (mittens are warmer). This all means I can wear one, two or three layers on my hands depending on conditions

Ralphie

WKR
Not fleece but I use the cheap roping gloves for this same thing. Buy at any farm/ranch store in bulk too. Cheap enough to be disposable.

trailblazer75

Lil-Rokslider
X3 on the black ovis merino gloves. Or, I daresay the fingerless or 3 finger liner style. I have all three and enjoy all three immensely.

Smenning

Lil-Rokslider
Check out outdoor research they have several that would fit your needs. I’ve always had good luck with them.