Lightbar Pro Headband Light?

rbljack

WKR
Has anybody run these lightbar pro headlamps for a season? They seem like they would give off a great even light for processing/gutting game in the dark, or walking the trails. They also have the red lamp feature. High, medium and Low settings for white or red Light, and a spot mode alsol

If yall have run them, did ya find it to be an upgrade? How heavy are they? Looking for reviews to see if they might we worth trying.

Thanks.

Jxferg7

Lil-Rokslider
Ran these this year and was satisfied. Battery life wasn’t the best but wasnt terrible. Very bright, and has multiple options like red, wide, and narrow beams.

Haven't used this headlamp but this year I got a Fenix rechargeable headlamp that I have been very pleased with. The biggest thing for me is being able to recharge it rather than buying new batteries after 3 or 4 uses.

OP
R

rbljack

WKR
yeah these lightbars look like they would give off a very wide and even beam for around camp, or quartering an animal. Looking to hear what yall think of the weight vs reward on these.

Highhuntin

Lil-Rokslider
I just got the Lightbar sport, have used to for 2 early morning runs so far, I like the light it puts off but it doesn't travel very far.