Leupold Fulldraw 1 vs Fulldraw 5

cvanman

Lil-Rokslider
I've been shooting the full draw 1 for quite a few years with no issues. I understand that the full draw 5 has some more bells and whistles but didn't know if it was worth the $500 upgrade

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Look at the Sig Sauer Kilo 5K
  • Gen II lightwave dsp ranging engine with extended range (xr) mode
  • Onboard environmental sensors for real-time ballistic calculations
  • Drop remote waypoints with basemap app
  • Applied ballistics ultralite with complete ab bullet database, up to 25 custom bullet profiles and 8 onboard ballistic groups
  • BDX 2.0 enabled with low energy, long range bluetooth

dcopher

Lil-Rokslider
If you are looking at it for archery only, I would stay away from the Sig 5K. There is a reason that Sig sponsored shooters are not using their rangefinders for archery. I have a 5K that I got a good deal on, and it works fine for most stuff, but it has some annoying traits that are not ideal for archery. Just a heads up.

smackler

FNG
If you are looking at it for archery only, I would stay away from the Sig 5K. There is a reason that Sig sponsored shooters are not using their rangefinders for archery. I have a 5K that I got a good deal on, and it works fine for most stuff, but it has some annoying traits that are not ideal for archery. Just a heads up.
What works those traits be? Just curious since I've been looking to upgrade my old Leupold