Let see your best camp photos!

all was well until 3:00 AM when it started raining; the miniature tarp was thrown in at the last minute- thankfully!

qKnTpJo.jpg

ZfWJE0x.jpg

No running water, genarrator for elec., also plumbed for gas lights, outhouse, woodstove heat.

Camp Bearlick, 19C56, on state gameland in Pike County Pa.

Originally a logging camp in the 1930s

20211115_115252.jpg

Last edited:
Camp photos from a father and son moose hunt a few weeks ago...remote fly-in hunt, landing on tundra, weight restrictions, and a very basic camp. We brought our own gear...each had a Hilleberg Staika that we used solo and a SO 4-man tipi for our day shelter.
IMG_8642.jpeg
Moose all around us and coming to our calls...lots of fun watching moose behavior. Just a few examples...
IMG_8515.jpeg
IMG_8622.jpeg
IMG_8521.jpeg
IMG_8618.jpeg
...and my son took a nice bull (camp is visible just over his head)...
IMG_8552.jpeg
Very thankful for the experience together! Moose hunt 2023: A father & son adventure

Last edited:
Camp photos from a father and son moose hunt a few weeks ago...remote fly-in hunt, landing on tundra, weight restrictions, and a very basic camp. We brought our own gear...each had a Hilleberg Staika that we used solo and a SO 4-man tipi for our day shelter.
View attachment 612491
Moose all around us and coming to our calls...lots of fun watching moose behavior. Just a few examples...
View attachment 612535
View attachment 612532
View attachment 612520
View attachment 612523
...and my son took a nice bull (camp is visible just over his head)...
View attachment 612524
Very thankful for the experience together! Moose hunt 2023: A father & son adventure
Couldn't be cooler well done dad

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

Back