Leofoto LQ-284C killer deal on eBay

I bought 2, of the 284C with the LH-36 head. an extra for a buddy who doesn’t want it now. So it was 195 shipped with tax to me, I will sell the extra for that. Just pm me

Btw. This is a crazy nice setup for the money.

Grip_tony

FNG
I bought 2, of the 284C with the LH-36 head. an extra for a buddy who doesn’t want it now. So it was 195 shipped with tax to me, I will sell the extra for that. Just pm me

Btw. This is a crazy nice setup for the money.
PM Sent.

I got a notification that the 284C with the LH-36 went down to 57 and managed to grab one before it sold out! Might be the best deal I have ever gotten

JohnB

WKR
I got a notification that the 284C with the LH-36 went down to 57 and managed to grab one before it sold out! Might be the best deal I have ever gotten
Holy crap! Too bad I did my rokslide perusing this morning instead of this afternoon I would have loved one of those!

Edit: Dang, this would have been the perfect setup for front country hunting. Now I'm even more bummed! If anyone happens to want to catch and release one let me know.

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up. Sounds like I missed a crazy good deal but I did pick up the ls324c with the mbh-35 head. I like the handle and wanted something good and sturdy for an all around tripod since this will be my first and only one. I think it'll fit the bill nicely