Leofoto LQ-284C killer deal on eBay

Afhunter1

WKR
Which model would you choose for a mix of camera and rifle shooting?
I dunno, this will be my first arca setup. I don't have a gun with a plate on it yet to even try it out but I do have a stock on order that has a plate built in so I will get to try it soon.

WaWox

FNG
BTW they currently have 323 in both LS and SA versions for sub $200. With heads.

On that note, does anyone know if the SA vs LS designation matters?

I know people here have recommended the anvil knockoff MA-30 but looks like of the currently ultra cheap ones they don't come with that. Does anyone have experience with the MS or MH 40S ?

1990DSM

FNG
Classified Approved
I just got one come up on my watch list LQ 284C+ LH-36 head, one in stock. $60 shipped don’t even need it, but for that price I’ll give it a shot.

JohnB

WKR
I just got one come up on my watch list LQ 284C+ LH-36 head, one in stock. $60 shipped don’t even need it, but for that price I’ll give it a shot.
My watch list has let me down. Congrats on the deal

Anyone care to share where the package they received shipped from?

When I see extremely low prices like this, and after witnessing cases of it with some of my own eBay purchases, I always wonder if the seller is engaged in triangulation fraud.

Anyone care to share where the package they received shipped from?

When I see extremely low prices like this, and after witnessing cases of it with some of my own eBay purchases, I always wonder if the seller is engaged in triangulation fraud.
Happy valley Oregon from a "Desmond photography" I think these are being discontinued for a new model

1990DSM

FNG
Classified Approved
I’ll update this tomorrow when I receive it. $60 to the door is a deal, when I got the in stock email from eBay, showed only one. Think they are letting a few go here and there for that price.

1990DSM

FNG
Classified Approved
Arrived today. This is a smoking deal if you’re able to get it for $60 shipped even at $178 you would be hard pressed to beat it. Picture next to my Aziak Backcountry Lite.IMG_2301.jpegIMG_2304.jpeg

I have the LQ-324 and it is just perfect for me for day hunting. It just barely goes tall enough to shoot off with the center column down and tall enough to glass standing with the center column up. Its also on sale for about $250 with a ballhead included.