Sold Leica Rangemaster 2800.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcpip95

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife got me this for Christmas (I picked it out and paid for it LOL). I did a poll on which rangefinder to get, and everyone recommended the Leica. Well, I bought it and took it out it the backyard and am confused as all get out. It's WAY more than what I need - or understand. All I want is just a good rangefinder but I'm really over my head with this one.

I have the case and the manual for it. It's absolutely in brand new condition.

Shipped & insured to your door in lower 48 for $650.

Last edited:
OP
tcpip95

tcpip95

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So in talking with some people, I discovered that I never got the Users Manual - I only got the Quick Start Guide with it. That explains some of why this was so complicated to me. I downloaded the PDF version of it and started to test it some more with the BlueTooth app. Everything seems to be working, but I don't understand all the ballistics stuff. It's still too complicated for me.

bpurtz

WKR
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
You can set the unit up to only display EHR (Equivalent Horizontal Range) - the ballistic features and bluetooth connection can all be turned off. In EHR that unit is an easy to use and accurate rangefinder - one of the best available.

OP
tcpip95

tcpip95

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can set the unit up to only display EHR (Equivalent Horizontal Range) - the ballistic features and bluetooth connection can all be turned off. In EHR that unit is an easy to use and accurate rangefinder - one of the best available.
I spent the evening with the manual, and I've got it figured out now. I've been able to get it set up with the app and have entered some ballistic data into it. Tomorrow I'll take it outside and check to make sure the rangefinding is accurate.

WITHDRAWN.

Status
Not open for further replies.