Late Season Bibs.

DLIP

Lil-Rokslider
Two best options I’ve used.... IWOM XT & Cabelas Outfitter Berber bibs.

*zap*

WKR
Fanatics are very good and well designed. A light down puffy pant for under in extreme cold and a sized up rain pant for over if it is wet but if it is cold enough for fanatics it won't be raining...for snow a good gaiter is a good thing.
My stand hunters are very warm but not as versatile as my fanatics.

Yardvark

FNG
I like the Cabelas mt050 and have used them throughout PAs rifle season including after Xmas flintlock season. If it is really frigid I layer them up for standing. When it is really frigid my Achilles heel is my neck and feet anyway. In late rifle, I often find it most productive to be on the stand early and late, and doing small slow quiet drives at other times. My hunt area is pressured hard so hours after hours in the stand doesn't pay off when the deer are hunkered down. I have learned to tailor the outers and layers to the weather and the plan for the day. Best thing to do is to make your choice and adjust from there based on the plan, weather conditions and outcome.

Btw, much prefer snow even at 5F than rain all day at 33F. Those days in PA rifle makes you rethink your priorities, but still beats the day at work.

DCT1983

Lil-Rokslider
When it’s really cold here in Missouri I go with my Mt050. Though when I’m bow hunting in the late season I wear my Kryptek bibs and coat over the MT050 because the MT050 are just too big and bulky to draw a bow in.