Last prep BHs flying well?

I've been less than motivated this year, all kinds of stuff going on. I have a mix of about 20 different BHs over the years, some I still use, others have been collecting dust. I screwed five different heads in, Rage, Spitfire, 2 different types of slick tricks, one of my all time favoirtes the Hellrazor, to see which was flying best. Well, all are hitting the same hole at 30yds. My quiver this year is going to look ugly from a head department as I'm just putting the sharpest in there and calling it a day.

Good luck, I hope your BH tunning was as easy as mine.

Screwed on my fixed head of choice (RazorTrick) this morning only to find everything is money. It was a good day.

wapitibob

WKR
Broadhead tuned today;
drove to Eugene to dbl check sight marks on the field course, good
Removed field point, screwed on Smith Bros Doom broadhead
Shot bh at 20, good
Shot bh at 55, good
Done

Read1t48

WKR
Final tuning completed this morning.
Trocar in the number 1 spot
Sevr 1.5 in the #2 spot
Also have Magnus stinger and Magnus 4 blade in the quiver.
All within spec from 20-60.

Good luck this season.

stxhunter

FNG
Running the trifecta this year as my #1 and sevr 1.75 as my #2. Both shoot great without issue. Hopping to run a trifecta through an elk in a couple of weeks!

applesauce4000

Lil-Rokslider
Well, I recently spoke with a friend who didn't realize he should BH tune. He thought, if the grain of the FP is the same as the BH, I should be fine. My eyes widened and I did my best to politely disagree and explain. He looked at me and said, "Maybe that's why I missed last year."

OP
C
Well, I recently spoke with a friend who didn't realize he should BH tune. He thought, if the grain of the FP is the same as the BH, I should be fine. My eyes widened and I did my best to politely disagree and explain. He looked at me and said, "Maybe that's why I missed last year."
Back in the 70s and 80s, that was the thought. Then we started shooting broadheads, and just moved the sights. Where do you think numbering your arrows came from? Back then, as the numbers got bigger, the arrows flew worse ja!

aed3dfd3e9f52ece312cc9c4d7db9ff8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk