Kuiu

Ramblr

FNG
My favorite layering combo the past few years, including WY antelope last fall, is Peloton 200 hoody, Kenai vest, and Chugach rain jacket. I got the vest as an impulse buy during a sale with no expectations, but now it's always in my pack. I still carry a puffy, but the Kenai is all I need most of the time.

I’ll add that KUIU zip off merino long john’s are a
Nice add when hunting out west. They feel great on
Those cool mornings and nice to take off without taking off your boots when it warms up.

OP
Scooter VA
My favorite layering combo the past few years, including WY antelope last fall, is Peloton 200 hoody, Kenai vest, and Chugach rain jacket. I got the vest as an impulse buy during a sale with no expectations, but now it's always in my pack. I still carry a puffy, but the Kenai is all I need most of the time.
We were there in October and luckily the weather was pretty good. It says the Chugach is pretty light. Does it seem pretty durable?

OP
Scooter VA
I’ll add that KUIU zip off merino long john’s are a
Nice add when hunting out west. They feel great on
Those cool mornings and nice to take off without taking off your boots when it warms up.
I’ll definitely look into them. The furnace 350 from first lite we got aren’t zip off which is a real hassle. I wish I’d done more research before we got them.