Kuiu Verde 2.0

warrior80

WKR
Yeah I've been looking at it on Kuiu's site. I like it. More grey and less green.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hmm, maybe in the near future it will be only verde 2.0 and solid colors? To me it looks like a blend of the two. If they did only run one camo it could open up capacity for more solid colors.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Still wish kuiu would use the predator fall grey.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
The more I look at it, it reminds me of a brighter less congested optifade forest

This. I also like Sitka and Kryptek camo better than Kuiu. All those camos grew on me after purchasing Kuiu gear :mad:
Do any of those let you do jumping jacks with a bull at 20 yards looking at you and not cause him to spook? My cheap Kings camo does good if I don't move while their eyeballs are pointed at me.

Aventus

Lil-Rokslider
Do any of those let you do jumping jacks with a bull at 20 yards looking at you and not cause him to spook? My cheap Kings camo does good if I don't move while their eyeballs are pointed at me.

Your point? Was simply commenting on how my eyes like the design. Wasn't commenting on the effectiveness of the camo.

Your point? Was simply commenting on how my eyes like the design. Wasn't commenting on the various effectiveness of camo.
Just trying to be consistent on picking on guys when they start talking about different camo patterns. I like the different materials some companies use but the camo patterns are all just about equally ugly to my significant other, who has a better eye for fashion than myself.

Aventus

Lil-Rokslider
Just trying to be consistent on picking on guys when they start talking about different camo patterns. I like the different materials some companies use but the camo patterns are all just about equally ugly to my significant other, who has a better eye for fashion than myself.

When I talk about different camo patterns, it is about my taste, and how I like the look on myself, no different than when I buy a suit or a button up or a pair of shorts. It is about how I like the look of it on myself. I also only wear camo while hunting. So, I am not buying camo to get the interest of a girl.

When I talk about different camo patterns, it is about my taste, and how I like the look on myself, no different than when I buy a suit or a button up or a pair of shorts. It is about how I like the look of it on myself. I also only wear camo while hunting. So, I am not buying camo to get the interest of a girl.
How very fashion forward of you.

Fashion hunters are abroad. I could care less about the camo it's the quality and fit I buy for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatal

Aventus

Lil-Rokslider
Fashion hunters are abroad. I could care less about the camo it's the quality and fit I buy for.

That too. Fit and quality is definitely is important. But, I also factor in what the camo looks like. Not in the sense on how the deer/elk/etc will see it, but just by how I like it. I think verde 1.0 looks better than 2.0. Not question its effectiveness though. just saying how my eyes perceive it.

Aventus

Lil-Rokslider
My eyes perceive kuiu ugly if that helps lol

It helps you. Irrelevant to me since your eyes are in your head and not mine lol. I think the verde 1.0 is decent. I just love the feel of the Guide set. But as for camo, I think Kryptek look pretty cool and sitka. Love the Fusion camo too.