Kuiu, Sitka, First Lite, Core 4, Kryptek...what say you?

Hoytnut

FNG
I have pieces from First Lite and Sitka, but I becoming converted to KUIU. Love the merino FL except for the pilling. Still really like my Sitka, but will likely replace in a few years when newer and better stuff comes out!

B

bearguide

i use russell and i really like it / works great in really bad conditions i.e. chugach / i would like to try kuiu / i also like wool

Big Sky

Lil-Rokslider
It could be because its all that I own but I love my Sitka. I love my mountain pants, traverse top and jetstream vest. The open county pattern is pretty sweet also.

idabow

FNG
Has anyone had their hands on the new Badlands line of clothing, I have only seen it in their catalogs but it looks to be some good stuff. I think their pack warranty is going to carry over to their clothing which would be awesome!

D

david long

I have used both Sitka and Russell over the past few years.......I prefer Sitka hands down! Not only do they offer an extensive line to choose from, but I have come to love the Optifade pattern as well.

Thess87

WKR
Mostly kryptek which I really like and a little first lite merino. That being said I’m limited on options being 6’8” 265. But don’t feel like I’m sacrificing at all love my kryptek.

sneaky

"DADDY"
REALLY OLD THREAD. Bumped by a spammer so might want to leave this one be.
You mean, people can't still voice their gear choices just because it's an older thread? I think it's still relevant

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk