Kuiu Sale

Gman12

Lil-Rokslider
Just a FYI, Kuiu is having a good sale today. I bought my son a jacket for Christmas and picked up a couple of good deals for myself.

SirChooCH

Lil-Rokslider
I think it opens to us peasants tomorrow? Says today is early access for platinum inner circle members that log in.

yeah sale "starts" 10/24 unless you've already spent too much money with them and they want you to spend more so you get early access.

i'm resisting clicking on the link in my email....
but resistance is (mostly) futile.....

Seak_angler

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
Yes early access for platinum and gold members. The sale for all starts tomorrow 👍

BBob

WKR
yeah sale "starts" 10/24 unless you've already spent too much money with them and they want you to spend more so you get early access.
Yep and you have to keep spending $$$ to retain that status. How much stuff do they think we'll keep buying? At some point you'll have all or more than you need and once they've taken all the $$$ you have to give they'll kick you to the curb :ROFLMAO:

OP
G

Gman12

Lil-Rokslider
Yep and you have to keep spending $$$ to retain that status. How much stuff do they think we'll keep buying? At some point you'll have all or more than you need and once they've taken all the $$$ you have to give they'll kick you to the curb :ROFLMAO:
Yes, it's strange. I have not spend that much with them. Not sure how I'm still such an elite customer. I started to order that burner parka since it was $200 off but couldn't justify it even with the discount. It doesn't get cold any more here in Virginia. I may have spent $1500 over the course of the last 5 years between myself and my son.