Kuiu questions

I'm upgrading my gear for the future.
Live in BC and chase mulies up,down and around and at all temps. I've bought some kuiu gear and looking to pick up more to set up for next fall.
I have attack pants, 200 peloton zip t,210 strongfleece, 240 peloton vest and beanie,145 ultra merino neck gaiter and axis gloves. I'm looking at getting a heavier coat/mid layer,base layer shirt and zip off bottoms to complete my collection. I live in a semi desert so it's dry usually and only cold for the last 2 or 3 weeks of our deer season(early dec).I have various weights of ice breaker shirts so the peloton 118 ZIP-T is my choice for base layer as it will work well alone or with my pel 240 vest early season as a bonus on top of over merino. The peloton 97 zip off bottoms is what I'm going with for bottoms. They are great by the reports by themselves and will accompany traditional merino bottoms if its cold (0'f)
The heavier coat mid layer basically is coming down to the strongfleece 260,peloton 240 full zip or axis hybrid jacket. I'm an active hunter without much sitting so the mid layers are where I'm leaning instead of an axis that will only get used the last couple of weeks of our season. Thx for any input.Also does anyone know where to find the fleece gsm ratings for kuiu clothes? Can't seem to find those stats anywhere. Thx RB

OP
Ruttinbuck
The peloton 240 vest has been great over my sf 210 while hiking down to about 25'f. The axis I believe will give me a cold layer well below freezing. I'm hoping someone is running a sf 260 and a 240 vest down around 0'f replies with input on how well that combo works when it starts to get quite cold. RB

If the 260 was a full zip it would be a winner. I had one and liked it while it was on but but it was a pain to put on/take off as conditions changed. The 280 is a full zip but it's likely to warm to hike in very much unless its really cold.

I bought the Peloton 240 full zip in Ash for hunting and I pretty much wear it every day its so comfortable. The KUIU flexible fabric really adds a lot of mobility. I wish the hood was a little bigger though because the whole sweatshirt rides up a little when I have the hood on.