Kuiu Pro Brush Pant with inner and outer vents

Stroke250

Lil-Rokslider
Looks like Kuiu added a great pant to their lineup with the addition of inner and outer hip vents. These should fit the bill for a lot of people.

Kostrize

WKR
I think it’s an awesome idea. Kings has a similar pant but other than that this is a big market gap

I’ve had durability issues with those concealed cargo pocket zippers coming uncoiled in their Kutana pants and won’t be trying these until they fix the design. Leaves a shard of metal that jabs me in the leg. Never had a zipper come uncoiled in any other pair of pants

sasquatch

WKR
I think it’s an awesome idea. Kings has a similar pant but other than that this is a big market gap

I’ve had durability issues with those concealed cargo pocket zippers coming uncoiled in their Kutana pants and won’t be trying these until they fix the design. Leaves a shard of metal that jabs me in the leg. Never had a zipper come uncoiled in any other pair of pants

Firstlite has brush pants too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jtivat

Lil-Rokslider
I can't wait to see reviews of these. I love my Filson chaps but for early upland season they are just too warm. I purchased the First lite sawbuck to try out this year, but I really like the idea of having vents.

Warren

Lil-Rokslider
I order/received these and find the sizing a little different their norm. I typically wear a 34 in Kutana, attack and attack pro, and axis. I got these in a 34 and they feel BIG. I'm going to order a 32 to compare. I had the same issue with the guide pants. Other than that they are bomber. The inside hip vent, and these hidden zippers are really nice addition. The boot clip at the bottom seems convenient as well. I'm not really a suspenders guy but rather have the option of them at least.

OP
Stroke250

Stroke250

Lil-Rokslider
I order/received these and find the sizing a little different their norm. I typically wear a 34 in Kutana, attack and attack pro, and axis. I got these in a 34 and they feel BIG. I'm going to order a 32 to compare. I had the same issue with the guide pants. Other than that they are bomber. The inside hip vent, and these hidden zippers are really nice addition. The boot clip at the bottom seems convenient as well. I'm not really a suspenders guy but rather have the option of them at least.
I feel the sizing seems the same for me. I wear 34 in kutana, sierra, axis and tiburons.

Jeff338

FNG
Classified Approved
I need a pair of these with all the brush down here in South Texas.

Jyaug12

FNG
I feel the sizing seems the same for me. I wear 34 in kutana, sierra, axis and tiburons.
Have you had these in the field yet? are they noisy? I have always stuck to the guide pants but have been looking for a new pair.

OP
Stroke250

Stroke250

Lil-Rokslider
Have you had these in the field yet? are they noisy? I have always stuck to the guide pants but have been looking for a new pair.
I have not as winter is still lingering on occasion here in Idaho. I hope to this spring/summer. Just out of the box, there is some noise, but I don’t feel it is something that will concern me.

Hope they are some larger than my attack. The attack fit like I want for pants with no base layer. Really need more for layers. The guide in 38 were huge.

DosAmigos

FNG
I have been wearing mine in South Tx and have been impressed. The inner thigh added vents along with the hip vents are great on hot days.