Kuiu pants fitment

EZDoesit

FNG
Are they as low rise as it looks in their photos? I get wanting to keep excess material to a minimum, but dang they look "constricting".

Skeeter

FNG
To me, the Attacks are some of the most comfortable pants I have, and I'm not skinny. They have a lot of stretch.

OP
E

EZDoesit

FNG
To me, the Attacks are some of the most comfortable pants I have, and I'm not skinny. They have a lot of stretch.
Me either. I will probably just place an order and hope I don't have to do a return. Just wanted to know if I had a fighting chance at shopping victory! Thanks.

bcopley1116

Lil-Rokslider
I have the kuiu attack pants and the are definitely more athletic cut than my first lite pants. That being said the attack pants are the most comfortable pants I have. I wear a 32 and order 32's in the attacks and sizing is spot on, no vanity sizing like other makers. I find the attack pants fit almost like my prana pants do. Hope this helps.

I went a size up when I bought my attacks since I've had trouble with the legs being tight in technical pants. When I tried them on, I decided I probably should have bought my regular size but I kept them as is.

John Adam

FNG
I wear the attack pants and feel as though they run about as true to size
as it gets. They are also very stretchy and if you need more room
the hips have vents so that will give you a little wiggle room.

ColoradoHunterHiker

Lil-Rokslider
Depends on what pants. The Tiburons are tighter/higher rise than the attacks, and the guides are more roomy than the attacks...

I actually find the sizing to be right on...

Good Luck!

OP
E

EZDoesit

FNG
Looks like I will be ordering some Tiburons and Attacks when they get my size/camp back in stock. Time to give them a try! They go out of stock quickly this time of year. Thanks all . . . I will report back as soon as I get my hands on them.