Kuiu… on Amazon!?

nobody

WKR
Was researching bino harness yesterday on google and an ad for the Kuiu Pro popped up at the top of the search, with a link to Amazon. Sure enough, there’s a Kuiu storefront. They don’t carry everything, but they have a few things. I decided what the heck and ordered the Bino harness from Amazon, figured the worst thing that happens is I return it to Amazon for a refund if it ends up being fake or sketchy.

The storefront is run by an E-commerce business from Utah, and it’s relatively new. All media and other marketing info looks legit too. Anyone else noticed or ordered Kuiu from Amazon?

pirogue

WKR
Regardless of where a specific brand comes from, are you sure of what you think you want? I had the Kuiu original bino harness in size L, and it was perfect fit for my Swaro EL 10X42. So, when the Kuiu Pro harness came out, I ordered it in size L. They increased the size, (but still called it L) so much, that it would hold the same binos, plus a sandwich. I found another brand.

It says sold by Kuiu and fulfilled by Amazon so it seems legit.

The technical hunting clothing market is pretty saturated and I imagine the high $$ direct to consumer model is about tapped out for new customer growth potential, especially now that they already have whitetail and waterfowl line. Amazon is probably the easiest way to dip their toes into retail without a big long term commitment

OP
N

nobody

WKR
Regardless of where a specific brand comes from, are you sure of what you think you want? I had the Kuiu original bino harness in size L, and it was perfect fit for my Swaro EL 10X42. So, when the Kuiu Pro harness came out, I ordered it in size L. They increased the size, (but still called it L) so much, that it would hold the same binos, plus a sandwich. I found another brand.
Well aware of the Pro harness. This will be number 2 for me, I’m a huge fan.

OP
N

nobody

WKR
To all who are wondering, I spoke with Kuiu yesterday. They’re slowly going to be rolling out on Amazon to help improve shipping times on popular items. They’ve only been selling on there for about a month. But I spoke with Carrie, and she confirmed it’s them selling direct still. Should lower the barrier to entry for new purchasers of their gear I would think, should be a good move I would think.