Kuiu Island Bear Hunt

buzzy

WKR
Me and a buddy drew the tag for next spring. Looking at kayaks and wondering if there are any rentals in the Petersburg area or if folks bring an inflatable with them from home to traverse the back waterways. Thanks

Could prob even buy when ya get there and sell quick when leaving.

I’m sure there are rentals. Call around to boat places there or any little store in town to inquire because ya may not find much online for there.

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chugaglug

FNG
some good skiff rentals there, don't know about kayaks. last time we had the tag we flew in our raft/frame/motor. worked great. talked to a group that used pack rafts, that worked too.

Chugaglug

FNG
Me and a buddy drew the tag for next spring. Looking at kayaks and wondering if there are any rentals in the Petersburg area or if folks bring an inflatable with them from home to traverse the back waterways. Thanks
some good skiff rentals there, don't know about kayaks. last time we had the tag we flew in our raft/frame/motor. worked great. talked to a group that used pack rafts, that worked too.
haha sorry just realized we'd already talked, hope your trip planning is going good!