Sold Kuiu Icon 5000 Pack Syste

Status
Not open for further replies.

digdeep

FNG
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Kuiu Icon 5000 pack system. Size M/L hip belt. Comes with frame, bag, lid. Packs in great condition. Good option for getting into the backcountry for 3-7 day trips. Or, just taking out for a day mission. Feel free to PM with questions, or for more photos.

The size of frame from bottom of hip belt to the top of stay is 26”. I believe it's a Large.
As far as the suspension - It’s a modular system. But, there is a meat shelf that is part of the bag that connects to the frame.

$200 TYD. Venmo, PayPal, Zelle accepted. Buyer pays any fees.

Attachments

• IMG_1636 Large.jpeg
    IMG_1636 Large.jpeg
    346.6 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_1637 Large.jpeg
    IMG_1637 Large.jpeg
    242 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump
Kuiu Icon 5000 pack system. Size M/L hip belt. Comes with frame, bag, lid. Packs in great condition. Good option for getting into the backcountry for 3-7 day trips. Or, just taking out for a day mission. Feel free to PM with questions, or for more photos.

$200 TYD. Venmo, PayPal, Zelle accepted. Buyer pays any fees.
it has suspension and all, pack ready to be used? I am interested. I am going to review this pack now.

OP
digdeep

digdeep

FNG
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
It comes with frame, does it include suspension as well. What size frame is it?
The size of frame from bottom of hip belt to the top of stay is 26”. I believe it's a Large.
As far as the suspension - It’s a modular system. But, there is a meat shelf that is part of the bag that connects to the frame.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.