KUIU and Kifaru ARK

I know the Kifaru ARK has only been recently released, but has anybody played around with other companies bags on it? Specifically looking at the Kuiu bags but would be interested if somebody was able to get an Exo or SG on it as well. I’ve not a huge fan of any of the Kifaru offerings for the way I hunt and was hopeful there were other options. I know people have been able to get them on other Kifaru frames so just looking for any insight. Thanks everybody!

im not sure about that, but for refrence I prefer the SG frame, and you can put a SG, EXO,KUIU, and Kifaru bag onto a stone frame. FYI
I didnt know or expect this to be a thing. I just got a SG frame with the Sky Talus but havent played with it yet. For me, the KUIU bags are the best out there. I love the layout. I even found one custom sewn to fit my Kifaru Duplex. I would have not thought to try it on the SG. Now I am excited.

Any tips or tricks to putting this on the SG?

I didnt know or expect this to be a thing. I just got a SG frame with the Sky Talus but havent played with it yet. For me, the KUIU bags are the best out there. I love the layout. I even found one custom sewn to fit my Kifaru Duplex. I would have not thought to try it on the SG. Now I am excited.

Any tips or tricks to putting this on the SG?
it should strap right up to the SG , everything except the SG clips that go between bag and frame but they arnt needed, personally i love SG bag lay out best , but ive had a few times where i put a kUiU bag on for day hunting whitetails and such until i got my Avail combo .

Back