KS Draw 2023

Wapiti

FNG
Received an email yesterday indicating that the results will be posted within the next few days. I appreciate that they will get them out before May 31st, as the KS results will dictate my WY application strategy this year.

Who else put in for KS?

highcj5

Lil-Rokslider
I also got the email. I am not expecting to draw since I’ve drawn the last 2 years. 🤞

Richieber

FNG
I drew the last 2 years. Still haven't punched a tag despite some close encounters with a couple of solid bucks. Dying to go back and close the deal, guess we'll see in the next couple days. Good luck to everyone else waiting for results

Riplip

WKR
Charge just came through on my CC, but nothing showing up on the KS website. I hope this means I drew.

Smtn10pt

FNG
they are just checking to see if you have a valid card. If you dont you will not be able to draw

Thomas11

WKR
I apply in every western state out there and no one hits a card that didn’t draw. This is ass backwards to hit a card that didn’t draw! I have a pending charge as well. They are tying up ppls money that may have not even drawn. Stupid stupid

I apply in every western state out there and no one hits a card that didn’t draw. This is ass backwards to hit a card that didn’t draw! I have a pending charge as well. They are tying up ppls money that may have not even drawn. Stupid stupid
I had the same conversation w a friend this morning. Might as well charged us the tag fee w the application then refund.

KBaird

FNG
Seeing a “successful”/updated point total at zero in the My Preference Points tab on my buddy’s account. He had an antlerless tag which has now disappeared as well.