Kryptek Valhalla Highlander pants

Jager

WKR
Anyone tried these?

Pretty keen too know how light, as in thickness of material, they are?

Would they suit hot weather wear?

Cheers

weaver

WKR
I like mine. Material is not very thick...awesome warm weather pant. They have lots of stretch for easy movement. I didnt find them to be particularly durable as i tore multiple holes in mine but i dont think any lightweight pant would have fared much better. I dont take enough care when im plowing through brush and take my pants through heck. Im going to send them in to have repaired and probably also pick up a second pair.

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Pretty much what Weaver stated.

If you hunt areas with no underbrush like Colorado, they'll last a long time, but if you beat through alders everyday, you'll tear them eventually.
Anyone tried these?

Pretty keen too know how light, as in thickness of material, they are?

Would they suit hot weather wear?

Cheers

dotman

WKR
I like mine. Material is not very thick...awesome warm weather pant. They have lots of stretch for easy movement. I didnt find them to be particularly durable as i tore multiple holes in mine but i dont think any lightweight pant would have fared much better. I dont take enough care when im plowing through brush and take my pants through heck. Im going to send them in to have repaired and probably also pick up a second pair.

X3.....

OP
Jager

Jager

WKR
Thanks guys, pants sound real good, will order a pair.

Any ideas on how the Valhalla shirt is as far as odour goes, I see they have a special if you buy both?

shaun

WKR
I agree material is not thick but it is strong. I beat the shit out of my Valhallas in Alaska this year for 10 days strait through alders, rock slides, rock climbing anything I could throw at them and they are still brand new!

jmez

WKR
Mine held up well elk hunting in MT. I like them as well as the Sitka Mountain pants and I didn't think that was possible. I wore mine for 10 days of hunting and no rips or tears.