KRG Echo - Sporterish version of bravo for tikkas

Dobermann

WKR
Is this a thing yet? Love the Rokstok, but was looking for something a little heavier for the 7prc. I think this will be the answer, at least until I see a heavy Rokstok
@Bluumoon - I'm interested to know more about your thinking here ... many of us were running Bravos until the Rokstok; when it was announced, the Echo just seemed like an 'in-betweener' that I couldn't really see a good use case for ...

Are you thinking the Echo has many of the original ergonomic benefits of the Bravo, but some weight savings, and more weight than the Rokstok, and is therefore a better field option for the 7PRC than both?

Bluumoon

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
@Bluumoon - I'm interested to know more about your thinking here ... many of us were running Bravos until the Rokstok; when it was announced, the Echo just seemed like an 'in-betweener' that I couldn't really see a good use case for ...

Are you thinking the Echo has many of the original ergonomic benefits of the Bravo, but some weight savings, and more weight than the Rokstok, and is therefore a better field option for the 7PRC than both?

More or less. I like the ergos of the Bravo, personally would like some additional weight for the 7PRC over OEM (prob even more than the Echo), I have a number of Tikka magnum magazines, it’s $300. Not sure if the lack of a flat rear will bother me or not, but willing to try it out.

The 7PRC is honestly the one rifle in the stable that I’m not quite sure where it fits. I’d like to work up to some ELR shooting, so thinking the bigger splash might help spot impacts🤷🏻‍♂️.

Have two Rokstoks, and have no business shooting animals further than the cartridges in them are capable of.

Now if Form put together a dedicated ELR stock…