KRG Echo - Sporterish version of bravo for tikkas

Did they announce that the Bravo toe hook cover is not going to work with the Echo? I was hoping it would...
I emailed them and they said that the bravo insert will not work for the Echo because there is not any way to screw it in or secure it. I followed up to see if the insert will at least fit the cutout on the echo so that the owner could devise a method of attachment, but haven't heard back yet.

OP
wind gypsy
I would expect the mfg of the stock would have a few pre-prod stocks that they're testing. Does krg not make its own stocks? Why wouldn't they have any to test?
It’s just seemed like nothing is really final on it yet so I can understand being non committal. Been some lessons learned in that regard with a different stock recently.

Did they announce that the Bravo toe hook cover is not going to work with the Echo? I was hoping it would...
On another forum I asked the krg guy on there that same question about the echo (as I prefer it flat to ride a bag) he said it would not be compatible but that was right when it came out at shot show, maybe it's still being tweaked

I thought they planned to start selling near late summer, so I figured they'd have it worked out by now.