KRG Echo - Sporterish version of bravo for tikkas

GiantGreg

Lil-Rokslider
I recently picked up a tikka 223, I’m between waiting on this echo or getting regular bravo.
I guess it comes down to whether I want tikka 223 mags or AICS 223 mags

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KY_coop

Lil-Rokslider
I emailed krg this week to ask when they would drop and said stocks would be available toward end of October and should be in the field for November.

WI-Carcosa

Lil-Rokslider
Picking up one of these while I wait for My rokstok. I emailed the KRG team regarding spacers as the starting LOP will be 12.8”. They will have a specific spacer system for the echo when it’s released. Sharing in case anyone else was confused like I was when looking over the specs and accessories.

KY_coop

Lil-Rokslider
I didn't catch that. Wouldn't they send length of pull spacers with the stock like they do with the bravo?

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
I like a shorter LOP right around 12.8", but I imagine I'm not in the majority.
I’ve been experimenting with different LOPs with my Rokstoks and I’ve come to the conclusion that LOP is probably the most over-thought and over “crucialized” thing in shooting these days. Chassis “systems” have made it WAY more exaggerated where guys shoulder a gun in a shooting position and their first thought isn’t about driving a bullet on target, it’s about how “unshootable” the gun is “for my style and body shape”.

Just shoot the fricken gun dude, you could have already rang that steel 30 times in the amount of time it took you to whine about how you need the perfect chassis tweaks to be able to hit anything.

Bluumoon

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
I’ve been experimenting with different LOPs with my Rokstoks and I’ve come to the conclusion that LOP is probably the most over-thought and over “crucialized” thing in shooting these days. Chassis “systems” have made it WAY more exaggerated where guys shoulder a gun in a shooting position and their first thought isn’t about driving a bullet on target, it’s about how “unshootable” the gun is “for my style and body shape”.

Just shoot the fricken gun dude, you could have already rang that steel 30 times in the amount of time it took you to whine about how you need the perfect chassis tweaks to be able to hit anything.

I don’t/would’t/have never cared; except the Rokstok/Tikka/Maven combo leaves me wanting another 1” on LOP.

My point wasn't about what LOP was best/worst. Each to their own. The system is set up to be adjustable for the individual shooter, making it more shootable across a variety of shapes, sizes, preferences, etc. My point was that they should include the initial LOP spacer kit with the chassis when you buy it. If you want to stack on another 1.5'' after, then you can buy the extra spacers.