Kowa 77 vs Swarovski ats 65

Everywhere I have read or heard reports from people who've looked through both the 77 and 88, say the 77 is very close in performance to the 88. That's real world difference that I would put more weight on than the marketing brochures. Which, when flipping through, I couldn't help but be romanticized about the pure fluorite crystal. Kowa does a lot of things right. They didn't hold anything back with the 88 for the pickiest birding enthusiasts in the world. I am just happy they also produce the 77 as a more attainable product that is almost as good.

I bought an 883 a while back but I never got to look through any Kowa beforehand. At the time, the 77 never really got my attention due to the missing hype. In hindsight, I am sure I'd be just as successful as a hunter with the 77 and maybe happier with the saved money and less worry about protecting a $3k in rough conditions. Nonetheless, I'll always enjoy the view.

Matt G.

WKR
How many run a protective case on the 77? also anyone have an idea for a neoprene case? what is the weight of nylon stay on case?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

BjornF16

WKR
Really curious how the tsn-663 will stack up to these
Sorry, meant the new TSN-66 Prominar

Video comparison links in this thread: