Knife. What do you carry?

While at the Portland Sportsman Show I talked in depth with a well known hunter. It put my brain into over drive.

What do you carry and why?

I carry two small and old Gerber knives that take up little space and weight is minimal. I carry two for a backup and no sharpener. Have done many elk over the years and never needed more.

Please post your thought.

Gerber big game vital and a benchmade! Replaceable blade knife was a game changer and time saver when solo.

Smid

WKR
Benchmade saddle mountain skinner. With wood handle and leather sheath. I also carry a havalon piranta. Each have their purpose.

Is the sheath custom? I just got one for Christmas and I’m not thrilled with the kydex sheath it came with

Onstep

FNG
Emerson Horseman (CQC-8 Mini) has been my go to for about 10 years now. Very simple and durable.

OP
E
Outdoor edge with the replaceable blades and the small bone saw in one hip pack.

I tested this knife. Just normal use to see if it held up. It did not. Split the area that holds the blade. Pulled one side off the pin that connects both sides. Just my observation.