Kill your dog and your political career at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaperPin

WKR
We have a dog that should have been put down as a puppy - 6 years of putting up with his aggressiveness and serious anxiety disorder was a favor to my wife. He still can’t be left alone and needs an emotional support animal or flips the f out, has bit every member of the family at least once, can’t be left unattended around strangers, has interfered with normal nights sleep every night since bringing him home - literally the worst dog ever.

Anyone who thinks this kind of animal is just misunderstood is welcome to adopt him. He’s convinced my wife that she never wants another dog after he is gone, and admits it was a mistake to keep him as long as we have. I doubt he will make it to old age, but he made it 6 years longer than he would have with 99.9% of normal families that would have tried to adopt him.

IDVortex

WKR
We have a dog that should have been put down as a puppy - 6 years of putting up with his aggressiveness and serious anxiety disorder was a favor to my wife. He still can’t be left alone and needs an emotional support animal or flips the f out, has bit every member of the family at least once, can’t be left unattended around strangers, has interfered with normal nights sleep every night since bringing him home - literally the worst dog ever.

Anyone who thinks this kind of animal is just misunderstood is welcome to adopt him. He’s convinced my wife that she never wants another dog after he is gone, and admits it was a mistake to keep him as long as we have. I doubt he will make it to old age, but he made it 6 years longer than he would have with 99.9% of normal families that would have tried to adopt him.
He just hasn't dug in the wrong pine needle pile yet! 😂

Man, reading this. I don't think I could ever have a working dog. I've got to much of a soft spot for dogs, even though I was attacked by one when I was a kid. My dog is thr only thing besides my wife that hasn't screwed me over in life. Yes, I value her life over about 99% of the population.

jimh406

WKR
Didn't seem like "puppy stuff" based on the description of what the dog did later in this thread. Sounds like "puppy stuff" description probably came from a political site kind of like some of the supposed quotes about other politicians that never happened.

But, I haven't read the book. Assume everything you read is a lie until you confirm the sources and details, and you'll be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.