Kifarucast Breakup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know what happened with Frank leaving Kifaru/Kifarucast? Aron and Frank seemed inseparable and to be honest, seemed like Aron really took him in. They produced what I felt like was the most informative podcast out there by a long shot. Its a bummer that for whatever reason, it didn't work out. When Frank left Kifaru, Aron had a very quick "thank you" he posted on social media but that was it. Frank also had a post on social media about leaving Kifaru but said nothing about Aron. I also noticed that they no longer follow each other on social media. I know this sounds high schoolish but really loved the content that the two of them put out. As an outdoorsman, I really appreciated them both. I obviously still do but loved their work together.

Anyone know what happened with Frank leaving Kifaru/Kifarucast? Aron and Frank seemed inseparable and to be honest, seemed like Aron really took him in. They produced what I felt like was the most informative podcast out there by a long shot. Its a bummer that for whatever reason, it didn't work out. When Frank left Kifaru, Aron had a very quick "thank you" he posted on social media but that was it. Frank also had a post on social media about leaving Kifaru but said nothing about Aron. I also noticed that they no longer follow each other on social media. I know this sounds high schoolish but really loved the content that the two of them put out. As an outdoorsman, I really appreciated them both. I obviously still do but loved their work together.

No idea, but the podcast with them both was a good run.
Old man, young man / buddy movie dynamic.

Good luck to them both going forward.

Saw the IG posts and took it as Aron/Kifaru moved to WY and that wasn't in the cards for Frank. Didn't give it a second thought. Riverton WY is quite different from the Denver metro area.

Ucsdryder

WKR
Frank and Aron's business IMO, not ours.
Funny thing about this…when you purposely put yourself in the public eye with podcasts, Facebook, instagram, owning and starting multiple forums, etc that argument kind of goes out the window. Especially when one of the 2 parties is actively putting out instagram posts about the situation.

No clue about the original question…

Its a great podcast, Frank and Aron were a good team. Gonna miss the d!ck jokes lol. Good luck to both.

Grown men unfollowing each other on social media after a "break up". Lol. I guess they're the same type of social media influencers as the rest. Acting like 20 year old college girls in public.

I'm sure this thread will be deleted within the hour like the last one was.

WKR

Long term, I think the move to Riverton will be a big mistake for Kifaru, regardless of the Frank issue, but I hope I'm wrong.

I'd imagine that Frank has many opportunities in the industry and he'll do very well wherever he lands next.

KurtR

WKR
Long term, I think the move to Riverton will be a big mistake for Kifaru, regardless of the Frank issue, but I hope I'm wrong.

I'd imagine that Frank has many opportunities in the industry and he'll do very well wherever he lands next.
Why will the move be a big mistake? Other than a smaller population to find employees i cant see a down side to not being in colorado

Will someone just call Aron? I can’t go 5 minutes without refreshing this page waiting in awkward suspense to hear the reason for them parting ways… my day was going ok until this thread!!!

Probably because Aron started shooting a compound, that has to be it, or Frank’s bow didn’t do well in Aron’s bow review… the truth will come out!!!

Another option is we’ll see Frank as the new Gritty co-host

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Seems they both went out of thier way to not give a reason so doubtful anyone here knows anything but rumors. Guess we'll save those for another time.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.