Kifaru warranty ?

does Kifaru' warranty transfer with the pack if the pack is sold by the original owner? in otherwords does the warranty follow the pack?

Last edited:

a3dhunter

WKR
not sure it matters, the guy who had mine before I bought it really abused it and it is still perfect. Best warranty there can be on a pack (one that doesn't have to be used).

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Just an FYI....

Kifaru has a great warranty policy, but they are at .8% for warranty and returns on all the 500 and 1000D packs.

The KU packs are just under 3% for warranty and less than 1% on returns.

The best warranty is the one you never need, and the chances of needing to use Kifaru's is not likely.

Very few packs can handle the type of abuse that my DT1 received this year....and it's still going strong.

This is one of the many reasons I have loved Kifaru products. They make the best gear you can get and they stand behind their gear 100%

dotman

WKR
But if you do have to send it in it is super super easy to do. FYI... I traded my ku5200 for a T1 and my belt was off getting fixed in the middle of the trade, they just shipped the belt to the new owner. How many companies would do that?