Kifaru Tut

Hey guys and gals, Debating on purchasing a Tut. Has anyone tried it out yet? Looking for some reviews. Thanks

It's what it's described as. I very quick pitching shelter when in a pinch. It's spacious for two with a stove and gear. Once completely Guy'd and staked out its pretty bomb proof.

little

FNG
If I was only a 2 man team instead of three the tut was the way I would go Nice size more usable space with the pull out sides and light. Unfortunately I hunt with Three myself and two buddies so 6 man tipi for me.

If it fit my space requirements It would have been my first choice. I wan't more room and bought a Redcliffe.

I have a 6 man with box stove. easy 4 man with stove and gear pile. Can get a little crowded, but it works. Set up and take down is less than 5 minutes. Can withstand 50+mph wind easily. Just make sure to seam seal it to keep water out. Other than that, well worth the investment, especially if you're a lightweight backcountry hunter. If you're looking for a 2 man, the sawtooth is pretty legit.