Kifaru sawtooth near Missoula, MT?

RBHunter

WKR
Anyone near me have one? I really wanna pull the trigger one one but would like to get a real life visual to see if it is 100% what I'm looking for.
Thanks,
Not asking to borrow or rent. (Possibly buy if your looking to sell) just would like to see it set up in the yard or such.

OP
RBHunter

RBHunter

WKR
I appreciate it. Can't say I find myself going that way anytime soon though

There is a video on you tube where Aaron Snyder shows you the size differences of the sawtooth and the tut (iirc). He lays down inside both and with the camera work, you get a good feel for the size.

Before I bought my supertarp I called and talked to kifaru and expressed my concerns about it being my first floorless shelter. They told me I had 30 days to check it out and return it for a refund as long as it was still in new condition. I dont know if that's still how it goes, so I would call and talk to them before you try that.

I do know that I am so happy with the supertarp that my next large shelter will be a sawtooth

OP
RBHunter

RBHunter

WKR
Thanks to all who have replied. I have watched all the videos. It's just so hard to tell. Some perspectives look great, some make it look cramped. Ryan, I will send you a PM.