Kifaru Predator/Turkey Pack

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
In preparation for a coyote hunt I have coming up I ordered the ALPS OutdoorZ Enforcer Predator Pack. As I was getting some of my gear packed up I got to thinking how much better it would be if I could use my Kifaru frame and bag with the built-in seat and back support. The metal frame on the ALPS pack was easily removable so I started messing around with my Kifaru and it didn't take long to get it all fitted and attached. I think it will be a winner!

20211227_063400.jpg

20211227_063604.jpg

20211227_063409.jpg

INgunner54

Lil-Rokslider
That's badass, but you're shop looks excellent! Bench pics for some motivation to spruce mine up?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

OP
Justin Crossley

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Excellent idea ,how did you get everything attached ?

I'm using the Kifaru Mountain Rambler. I unhooked everything except the load-sling which is attached at the very bottom of the frame. The metal frame sits between the Kifaru frame and the load-sling and is pushed all the way down so it sits on those two attachment straps.

Then I took a compression strap from the middle attach point on the side of my pack frame and looped it around the top, middle of the metal frame, and back down to the other side of the pack frame. This keeps the metal frame tight by pressing down while the bottom straps hold it in place there.

Last I used the bottom, side attachment loops on my pack frame and took another compression strap all the way around the metal frame and back to the opposite side of the pack frame. I wrapped the compression strap one full time around the metal frame on each side to help lock it in.

Let me know if that is clear enough or if I need to take some more photos to show the details.

INgunner54

Lil-Rokslider
Looks great dude. I am definitely slacking!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Deadfall

WKR
Well...ain't that just freaking fantastic. Wonder how long before kifaru starts building and selling a setup like this. Then I'll be trying to sell it to my wife....
Yall gonna get me divorced......
Haven't even finished buying from kifaru the junk I want.....now there's gonna be more coming down the pipe.....

First off awesome mod. Would love a set up like that on a pop up 18/28 for turkey and whitetail. Camofire has the turkey vest up on the site today for anyone interested and doesn't want to pay full price for the vest.

In preparation for a coyote hunt I have coming up I ordered the ALPS OutdoorZ Enforcer Predator Pack. As I was getting some of my gear packed up I got to thinking how much better it would be if I could use my Kifaru frame and bag with the built-in seat and back support. The metal frame on the ALPS pack was easily removable so I started messing around with my Kifaru and it didn't take long to get it all fitted and attached. I think it will be a winner!

View attachment 362526

View attachment 362527

View attachment 362528
Wicked cool