Kifaru New Website is live

Hondo0925

Lil-Rokslider
Just checked it out. The only problem is every time I go to your site it becomes like a blackhole for my life.
The wife has to throw something at me to get me out of it

LoggerDan

WKR
I’m pretty happy with the new look. I’m sure glad you guys did something about the annoying thumbnails of products.

bsween8

FNG
Our new website is now live. If you come across anything on the site that seems off shoot me a PM. There is still some stuff to fix. We are restocked in Duplex lite frames. and we have changed the color way on the lite frames from Black to Coyote Brown
It looks like the ranger green Rogan with the small battle belt is out of stock but I just received an email saying it was back in stock. Is it actually out of stock or is this a new website bug?

OP
Kenneth@Kifaru

Kenneth@Kifaru

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
It looks like the ranger green Rogan with the small battle belt is out of stock but I just received an email saying it was back in stock. Is it actually out of stock or is this a new website bug?
That's odd you received an email on that. We will have the small belts restocked next week. i'll see why it did that.

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure if its just the 8man page, but you may want to update the background... unless I missed the glasses/handbags/boots section on the new website ;)

2023-03-31_09-08-47.png