Kifaru New Release coming soon

Wait, so do i still have to create a separate thread on the over commercialization of hunting as was suggested earlier or can i do it here still? Perhaps the MR Dior collab thread would be better?

There should of at least been pals straps on the back so I could run this rig attached to the pals on my main pack rig I run when backcountry ground and pounding ya know?
If you had your rigged out pals matrix properly rigged for running fully rigged in the backcountry you wouldn't be able to rig up the wallet in pro rigger style as there wouldn't be any rigging space left to rig.

Alright yous crazy kids, let me get this on record so you can see where we are coming from. In November of last year, we decided to turn a empty 120' x 60' pole-barn style warehouse in our back lot into the new sewing floor. Since then we have all be balls to the wall installing new electrical, setting up racking, running airlines and training up a new batch of sewers, 3/4 of them have never even touched an industrial sewing machine before, and they officially started sewing 2 weeks ago (proud as hell of this group of 4 people). I have a list with 34 items that I would like to come out with in the near future but considering the paint is still drying on the production floor we started building out 3 months ago, I needed a product that our crew could cut their teeth on. This product is as simple as it gets, all straight lines with edge-bound construction and will be useful to any of our customers that have had to deal with tags or fishing leaders, probably 98% of you. Am I going to build the Repeating crossbow turreted Battle-Zeppelin for gunning down hogs in Texas? Eventually, and I do have the sketches already. For now, we are going to be building our team and expanding our capabilities here in WY, and keep the quality bar as high as we can. You guys will be seeing a lot of new product from us in the coming months. If you guys have any questions, let me know.

It will sell , but the hype is what is the let down. Something this trivial could have just been a post , “we made a wallet and its on our site now” instead of a countdown. Look forward to future product from you guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rob5589

WKR
Does Frank not work at Kifaru anymore?

Bender

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
It will sell , but the hype is what is the let down. Something this trivial could have just been a post , “we made a wallet and its on our site now” instead of a countdown. Look forward to future product from you guys

You're right, we went pretty hard into the paint on advertising this. The last 4 months have been a grind getting the sew floor set up and we're pretty stoked to be back up and making product in house. Building a factory from scratch, staffing and releasing a product takes a hell of a lot of work. I think we can be proud of that. I know you guys were hoping for something more and we'll get there. Gotta walk(ing foot) first.

UncleBone

WKR

They sold pretty damn fast really. looks like there are 8 black ones left and thats it.