Kifaru New Release coming soon

Can we do that with braided p cord so it’s more core and functional? You could use it to hang a game bag with your notched tag in the backcountry wallet
I was thinking it should be made of pals webbing loops, so you can attach the other useful accessories I’m sure they are working on.

They have plenty of packs, good to see them break into the trendy and elegant game with authority

I was really hoping for kifaru branded dude wipes in blaze orange, that can be integrated into the pals webbing after use, then they just need a hat covered in pals so you can attach your used wipes.

Rob5589

WKR
Someone should have thought of a nylon and velcro wallet sooner...

Think I had the one with the waves on it, circa 1982...

Attachments

• images (3).jpg
    images (3).jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 37
  • images (2).jpg
    images (2).jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 36
  • images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 36
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 37
The commercialization of hunting has gotten out of hand the last 10 years or so. Sorry, most hunting gear like bows, packs, binos, etc are buy once and done for life. The fact guys buy new bows, packs, bino harnesses etc every single year is pretty disgusting. That’s just my opinion as i’ve seen hunting change over the last 35 years.

Btw, i consider this site and forums like it to be to discuss tactics but agree they have become more talk about gear which i find counterproductive to helping hunters become better hunters. The latest greatest gear doesn’t do that contrary to popular opinion on sites like this.
I agree with part of your point, but new gear is a separate entity than necessary hunting gear. Hunting and fishing have been my only recreation forever, so that’s where my spare money goes, and I enjoy checking out new gear… I would consider it a completely separate hobby.

Commercializing hunting has certainly done a lot of harm at a selfish level, but I think it’s a necessary evil considering the special interest groups that want to see hunting completely eliminated… I don’t like the commercial aspect anymore than anyone else, and greatly miss my early years when archery hunting especially was not popular, and I had endless areas to hunt by myself, walk away from elk when conditions weren’t favorable, and come back when they were to those same elk that weren’t disturbed, but that’s never coming back, but we still have the ability to hunt.

I do think everyone that could has taken advantage to make a buck, but that has little to do with the latest and greatest new gear. My gear addiction isn’t practical, I’ll be the first to admit it, but it’s a hobby I enjoy, separate from hunting and fishing, and it does all blend together

I was thinking that the price was a little steep for something so simple, but then I looked up the Hyperlite Mountain Gear wallet at $50!

Drenalin

.WKR
I agree with part of your point, but new gear is a separate entity than necessary hunting gear. Hunting and fishing have been my only recreation forever, so that’s where my spare money goes, and I enjoy checking out new gear… I would consider it a completely separate hobby.

Commercializing hunting has certainly done a lot of harm at a selfish level, but I think it’s a necessary evil considering the special interest groups that want to see hunting completely eliminated… I don’t like the commercial aspect anymore than anyone else, and greatly miss my early years when archery hunting especially was not popular, and I had endless areas to hunt by myself, walk away from elk when conditions weren’t favorable, and come back when they were to those same elk that weren’t disturbed, but that’s never coming back, but we still have the ability to hunt.

I do think everyone that could has taken advantage to make a buck, but that has little to do with the latest and greatest new gear. My gear addiction isn’t practical, I’ll be the first to admit it, but it’s a hobby I enjoy, separate from hunting and fishing, and it does all blend together
1677266781170.png

Fair enough man, point taken.

There should of at least been pals straps on the back so I could run this rig attached to the pals on my main pack rig I run when backcountry ground and pounding ya know?

JStol5

WKR
When will the YouTube video drop on how to “rig & run” this new gear. 🤣😜🤣😜
“Alright, I’ve been getting a lot of questions about how I set up my backcountry wallet, so I figured I’d make a little video.

Inside, we have;

Tags
License
50 feet of P cord
Lost Park Parka
Spare broadheads
Pyro Putty
Tyto Knife
Sig 365 w/ extra mag

One stays in the truck, one in my pocket, and one in the nightstand at all times.”

Bender

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Alright yous crazy kids, let me get this on record so you can see where we are coming from. In November of last year, we decided to turn a empty 120' x 60' pole-barn style warehouse in our back lot into the new sewing floor. Since then we have all be balls to the wall installing new electrical, setting up racking, running airlines and training up a new batch of sewers, 3/4 of them have never even touched an industrial sewing machine before, and they officially started sewing 2 weeks ago (proud as hell of this group of 4 people). I have a list with 34 items that I would like to come out with in the near future but considering the paint is still drying on the production floor we started building out 3 months ago, I needed a product that our crew could cut their teeth on. This product is as simple as it gets, all straight lines with edge-bound construction and will be useful to any of our customers that have had to deal with tags or fishing leaders, probably 98% of you. Am I going to build the Repeating crossbow turreted Battle-Zeppelin for gunning down hogs in Texas? Eventually, and I do have the sketches already. For now, we are going to be building our team and expanding our capabilities here in WY, and keep the quality bar as high as we can. You guys will be seeing a lot of new product from us in the coming months. If you guys have any questions, let me know.