Kifaru Multicam Discontinued?

I’ve got three multicam Kifaru pack bags. A DT3, DT2, and a hellbender. I own one RG Kifaru made bag. It’s a 44 mag. I knew I was different.

Everything Kifaru I own is MC. Won’t own a different color/pattern. Guess I’m done buying…..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blackcow

WKR
Guess I should have kept all those mc bags Ive sold the last few years. Aaannndd sold them for a premium next year. Hind sight…20/20…

Everything Kifaru I own is MC. Won’t own a different color/pattern. Guess I’m done buying…..

Yes. I much prefer it. But, in my world, I think it’s a necessity.

The solid colors Kifaru went to the last several years all will get an eastern hunters butt blasted off. Not Kifaru’s fault. But, just the way it is. At least in my eye, the camo from behind doesn’t blob out, And, it’s not the same color as a deer or blob like a bear in low light.

Sounds ridiculous to sone I’m sure. And, I might get my head blown off next rifle season. But, that’s why I want the MC.

Jauwater

WKR
Ranger Green is by far my least favorite color, and about any shade of Brown is my favorite color. With that said, I think that new color pattern on their frames looks great, but it is like 80% Coyote. It’s got me thinking about keeping my MC Duplex belt, and Shoulder Straps, and buy their brown frame, and lumbar pad. Would look pretty sweet. I’m also into really sweet looking packs.

Jauwater

WKR
Will Kifaru sell a Duplex frame sheet and stays?

On their website they allow you to buy a frame w/ lumbar pad or without, and your choice of stays.

I was looking at the 24” w/ curved stays, and Lumbar pad I think it was $275 before shipping, and taxes.

I think about it more than once a day. It’s gonna get me, unless I sell my MC before so.

My first pack is Kryptek but I think that’s all that was available when I bought the BT1. I really like the multi cam on my Hoodlum. It really bums me out that the MC has been discontinued for a solid color. Thankfully this pack should last me the rest of my hunting career. Even though I was thinking about buying a little bigger pack. That idea is out the window now.

All the Kifaru I have is MC. I think it would have been beneficial to the customer base if the transition from MC was announced before it happened. This would have given everyone who wanted/needed additional MC packs/accessories the option to get what they needed. I was saving up for a few more pouches/pockets that are now unavailable in MC. I would have purchased more from Kifaru if the cancellation was announced. Now I will have to go to other vendors for pockets and accessories.

All the Kifaru I have is MC. I think it would have been beneficial to the customer base if the transition from MC was announced before it happened. This would have given everyone who wanted/needed additional MC packs/accessories the option to get what they needed. I was saving up for a few more pouches/pockets that are now unavailable in MC. I would have purchased more from Kifaru if the cancellation was announced. Now I will have to go to other vendors for pockets and accessories.
When I get home later this week I’ll send you a pic of a mc kifaru pocket I have, if it’s useful to you I’d just send it to you, I use it for internal storage but certainly wouldn’t miss it.. it’s the pocket they used to make that held the Velcro pistol holder and I’m going to go a different direction for what I use it for… I have just been using it because I have it but am getting something that actually fits my needs better… I don’t even know why I bought it in mc but I did

When I get home later this week I’ll send you a pic of a mc kifaru pocket I have, if it’s useful to you I’d just send it to you, I use it for internal storage but certainly wouldn’t miss it.. it’s the pocket they used to make that held the Velcro pistol holder and I’m going to go a different direction for what I use it for… I have just been using it because I have it but am getting something that actually fits my needs better… I don’t even know why I bought it in mc but I did

Sounds like you’re describing the Tombstone pocket

ehuffaker

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Just checked the website and there is no longer any items in multicam. Did they stop making backpacks and accessories in that color?
Just wanted to reach out to let you know that here at BlackOvis we are carrying all of the discontinued Kifaru gear. We have a bunch in stock. Let me know if you are looking for anything!

OP
B

Bnut

FNG
Just wanted to reach out to let you know that here at BlackOvis we are carrying all of the discontinued Kifaru gear. We have a bunch in stock. Let me know if you are looking for anything!
Do you know when the grab it and the Sherman pocket will be available? Ordered the bottle holder and large belt pocket last night.

SWOHTR

WKR
I liked brown because it is a color authorized for wear in the Type 3 NWUs.

That said I have two packs that are RG as well.

10ringer

WKR
Yes. I much prefer it. But, in my world, I think it’s a necessity.

The solid colors Kifaru went to the last several years all will get an eastern hunters butt blasted off. Not Kifaru’s fault. But, just the way it is. At least in my eye, the camo from behind doesn’t blob out, And, it’s not the same color as a deer or blob like a bear in low light.

Sounds ridiculous to sone I’m sure. And, I might get my head blown off next rifle season. But, that’s why I want the MC.

Im stating the obvious but slap some hunter orange on the pack if things are that wild in your woods!!

Personally I love the two tone Kifaru has switched to. And they look great with multicam and highlander accessories.

I would really like to see Kifaru stock accessories in several of the new camo patterns and have them actually match. Offer shoulder straps, lids, water bottle holder and pouches in any camo pattern. That will be enough to give a custom look to a pack and be different then all other pack makers. KEEP DOING WHAT GO YOU TO THE DANCE!!!

KIFARU if you’re listening, offer a custom order option in dozens of todays top camo patterns. Take all the lead time you need and pass the licensing fees onto the customer.

Last edited:
Im stating the obvious but slap some hunter orange on the pack if things are that wild in your woods!!

Personally I love the two tone Kifaru has switched to. And they look great with multicam and highlander accessories.

I would really like to see Kifaru stock accessories in several of the new camo patterns and have them actually match. Offer shoulder straps, lids, water bottle holder and pouches in any camo pattern. That will be enough to give a custom look to a pack and be different then all other pack makers. KEEP DOING WHAT GO YOU TO THE DANCE!!!

KIFARU if you’re listening, offer a custom order option in dozens of todays top camo patterns. Take all the lead time you need and pass the Royalty fees onto the customer.

I do. I like the two tone look of their bags too. And, the new frames are simply beautiful.

I understand the overhead it takes to offer what you want. I understand that Berry compliant has its obstacles. And, I’m not asking for a mirage of camo choices based on that. And, the reality that most camo blackens out and blobs dark at any distance. Especially in the brush. Multicam doesn’t. That’s my pull towards it.

Anyways, I’m not complaining. Just stating why multicam was my preferred option.